Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh the colors!

As Spring is fast approaching (even if the weather in Los Angeles doesn't seem to echo that sentiment) I find myself more and more drawn to colors. My current projects are in purples and greens and yellows. So far:

Parkham Sweater from Rowan Book 17, Rowan Silk Aran in Purple and Lime Green for the store:


Still on the needles, a baby kimono in Koigu lavendar and mint green (notice a theme?):


Rippling along in Heirloom Breeze, various colorways:


And also the movies:

* The Lookout - This was an excellent new movie. I hadn't heard of it before I went, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was incredibly well done with excellent acting, and a great plot line. I would highly recommend!

* Dark City - This is an old sci fi flick that I caught on DVD this weekend. The beginning was quite good, and the shooting style was neat, but it sort of fell apart at the end.

* All The King's Men - This was for date night with my sweetie. We found the plot a little slow going. Sean Penn was fabulous, though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home