Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break Baby!


Here we are, a lovely warm spring day in Los Angeles and I'm on Spring Break. Except that Spring Break is a student holiday, and even though I'm a student, I'm also gainfully employed. And somehow my bosses don't think Spring Break is a good idea. So I'm indoors, with the heater cranked up. (Yes I know it's 80 degrees outside, but somehow the office is an icebox!)

However, at 6pm today, I get to go home and knit knit knit all night long rather than listening to Professor Boring lecture us about something or other. And I get to do the same thing tomorrow night! And my sweetie arrives on Saturday. So this is going to be a good week, despite having to work. :)

More pictures of knitting to come - I spent a good chunk of the weekend knitting, but nothing is quite at the stage where it can be photographed well yet. On the needles: my li'l sis' present, a sweater for my niece, the green stripey blanket, a new mitered square blanket, and soon a baby kimono! Plus a sweater pattern I found this weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home