Thursday, December 21, 2006

Warmest Holiday Wishes!

I finished up work today and headed home for some packing, some laundry and some knitting. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Kansas to spend Christmas with my honey and his family.

Just thought I'd share my newest creation with you. Knitmeister S. gifted me with two lovely skeins of Malabrigo (Cactus Flower and a beautiful Silver/Grey). So far I've got a hat going, and soon a scarf will follow. I'm going to need it in Kansas - the high today was 40! Thanks S!



Happy Holidays to all!

Edited to add: I decided on the Irish Hiking Scarf to accompany my hat.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

Nice pattern!

(P.S. I am totally jealous that you did some entrelac. I'm still intimidated by it...maybe now I'll have to actually make an attempt).

On a brighter note, have you tried the Odessa hat from Grumperina's weblog and Mag Knits? It's a beanie with beads and totally fun. I just finished one and thought, I wonder if Fluffs has tried this.

~E

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home