Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Holidays Tux!


And then there was Monday.

This weekend was absolutely delightful. Despite the fact that my boss quit on Friday (Great for him!) and I'm back to not knowing what I'm doing or whom I report to, I had a great weekend.

Saturday was rainy and cold (like in the 40's) and I spent the day finding creative inspiration and extra pocket change at the knitting store. Sunday was Chanukah with the family down in San Diego. The food was good, the company was great, and everything would be fantastic if today weren't Monday again.

Of course, the office is giving us Friday off, which commences the holiday season. I'm off of work from December 22 to January 2 and I intend to make the most of it.

I got my new Mac set up this weekend and even named her - M. after Judi Dench in James Bond. Pictures of M. and knitting progress tonight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home