Friday, December 15, 2006

Santa Baby - The Holiday Party Edition


Today might as well not be a work day, as far as I'm concerned. In mere minutes we leave for a local restaurant for the holiday party, and we've been given leave not to come back to work after.

AND my new Mac (that I just ordered yesterday) arrived this morning. So it promises to be a great afternoon!

Things I'm not so sure about:

Why 45 minutes is blocked during the Holiday Party for "Animal Magic". I know that some people are bringing their children, but there isn't enough alcohol for those of us without to sit through a 45 minute kids show.

Why we are "DISMISSED" at 2:30pm. I know that the new boss is Army, but I'm thinking that having to be dismissed from the Holiday Party kinda takes the fun out of it. Ya know? At ease soldier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home