Thursday, December 14, 2006

Job Search: The Ultimate 4-letter word


Even if it's two words. And 9 letters. I think I'm starting to feel like this:

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

I honestly have no clue what I want to do. I know what I don't want to do. I don't want to work in finance or accounting. I'm not qualified to work in most management jobs yet. I have skills in non-profit theatre, marketing, graphics, executive support, new media, statistics, and many other things. I'm qualified for many jobs, and no job in particular.

My boss is leaving soon and I'm going to be on my own, amid managers and colleagues that don't seem too interested in helping me develop my career.

Let the panic begin.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home