Monday, September 11, 2006

Back to Life, Back to Reality


These days it seems that I like the life I lead on weekends better than between Monday and Friday. I don't mind my job so much, but weekend gives me so much more time to hang with friends, be creative and do my own thing. And I could handle not having any more homework!

This weekend passed in a blur, but was fun. Friday night some friends and I went for drinks and dinner at the local bar. Saturday was a lazy day - I knitted, read an article for school and watched some of Six Feet Under's 5th season on DVD. Saturday night we all hopped on the shuttle and went to see Willie! Sunday was brunch with my parents and uncle, who I don't get to see that often. The rest of the day was time with Wes (our weekend movie "date"), and of course more knitting.

I also managed to acquire a plant this weekend which I'm super excited about. I love that it's one of those viney wonders that I'm hoping will grow like a weed so I can have a green apartment. I also finished the pillow which means I am officially without a project on the needles. I have a million projects on the to-do list, so it's just a matter of seeing what moves me next.

Now I'm off to catch the requisite Zzzzzz's before Monday really starts. See you on the other side of the moon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home