Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Super Top Secret Student (000)007


Sailboat
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
The summer, she is over. She has sailed off into the sunset.

I was talking to Wes yesterday remembering when I was a kid. The nervous anticipation (dare I call it excitement?) of the first day of school. New clothes, new school supplies, new grade, new teacher, new possibilities.

Not feeling that anymore. Nope, not at all.

School started last night. It wasn't too bad - the professor and the class look interesting. We're going to be studying "Global Issues in a Digitally Networked Industry" and the capstone project will be a consulting project with a real client (the likes of AT&T, Disney, Verisign or others).

Still though, it's back to reading, telecons, papers and finals.

P.S. The title comes from the number on my brand spankin' new parking permit. If it hadn't costed me an arm and a leg, I'd be more amused. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home