Monday, May 22, 2006

Just monkeying around.


Popsicle.
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
So I got to work slightly after 8am this morning and now it's 3:30 and I'm pooped. I had 6 new interns start today and I was in charge of an office-wide pizza party at lunch. I started about 7:45am at the market for sodas and ice, then swung by the local deli for bagels and sweet treats. The rest of the day was a blur of elevators and stairs.

But this picture reminded me of one of my favorite little parts of camping this weekend. We found a general store within walking distance of our camp site and bought a couple Big Sticks. You remember those orange and red and yellow popsicles? They were a throwback to the ice cream truck at the park in my childhood.

Anyway, now I'm just killing time until I can home to my sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home