Friday, May 19, 2006

Are these your friends?

In an homage to Chris, I decided to list some of the "friends" that keep cropping up in my beloved spam folder. If any of these are your friends, tell them I don't want their stinkin' ephedra penis enlargement free credit card emails any more.

Not my friends.
  • Justin Joyal
  • Gerwulf Millar
  • Claudio Serquis
  • Isabella Bird


And the weird ones.
  • Conchobhar Mingus
  • Tercero Shiffer - Shiffer the third.
  • Alf Brookover - Any relation to ALF on tv?
  • Adalbert Ayers
  • Salacia Powley - That's positively gossip worthy.
  • Hopcyn Swigert
  • Nowell Heuser - A long lost cousin of Doogie Howser
  • Jaganath Gillies - Beware the JubJub Bird and shun the frumious bandersnatch. Hee hee I said snatch.
  • Nola Stovall
  • Coursing O. Maricela
  • Flouridates Eustachian - Your ear canals will be full of flouride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home