Saturday, February 18, 2006

Confession Time


Pre Felt
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
So as I was reading the Yarn Harlot's blog (link at the right), I was inspired by her Citius. Altius. Fortius. I immediately pulled out the lamb's wool I have had stashed since an August visit to a REAL yarn store (read: not Michael's) for a little advice on how to felt for the first time.

Figuring I had quite a bit of homework and real work to do in the next few weeks, I figured a small felted bag would be a perfect two week project. To my HORROR, I finished the bag in one day. What a challenge huh?

This weekend I get to felt the sucker and I can't wait. I've also gone back to the project I had going before the Olympic debacle - a huge blanket. It's just to that point now that it covers my lap when I work, keeping me toasty on this rainy night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home