Sunday, January 15, 2006

Two productive days and now I'm ready for my day of rest.

I declare Monday a full on "stay in my pajamas and keep my lazy ass on the couch day."

Yesterday was laundry and homework day. I'm really not excited to start another semester - and the homework is just beginning. Let's hope this one goes at superspeed.

Today was web design and cooking day. I'm currently just about done with the parts I can do, and I'm just waiting for a meeting with the owner. The chili is simmering on the stove for dinner. (and plenty of meals in the next few days!)

So bring on the movies and the pajamas... I'm ready to relax.

More to report after I watch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I think they've already declared today a different holiday, so I don't know how well the whole "stay in my pajamas and keep my lazy ass on the couch day" thing will go over. But hey, ANY holiday's a good day to hang around in PJs and watch TV. Not that I'm doing that.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home