Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend Update

Nothing spectactular to report. It was a fairly good weekend - a little work, a little R&R and some shopping! I spent most of Saturday on campus, assisting in Statistics help sessions and wandering around campus which was abuzz with the SC/Fresno State game (WE WON!). Afterwards I ran a few errands and found some great deals at Express - my new favorite clothing store.

Sunday was the declared Pajama Day. I spent the first half sleeping in and writing my final paper for one of my classes. Then I cleaned the apartment and the little sis joined me for an evening of good food and movies. On the watched list:

* Daniel Deronda - A BBC, Masterpiece Theatre production. Perfect for an evening indoors for a few British novel fans. This George Eliot piece was most likely very controversial in its time, but was a great watch!

* Grey's Anatomy - The Thanksgiving that was. I LOVE this show. :)

Now I'm just psyched because we have 2.5 work days this week and Thanksgiving yummies. Top that with a visit from a boy and I'm ready to begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home