Saturday, November 26, 2005

Still Alive!

Still recovering from the week of eating and sleeping and eating some more! Thanksgiving was a great day at my parents house. Today we're relaxing around the house and then heading to my parents again to have dinner with my aunt and uncle, and little cousin.

Last night we went to the theatre and saw Measure for Measure by Shakepeare's Globe Theatre company. They were straight out of London and performed the play with an all male cast. Although the play is one of Shakespeare's more interesting works (read: there are some problems with it) the production was outstanding.

However, the real highlight that induced me to post is that I just booked New Year's Eve plans. This year Wes and I will be grooving to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at midnight in the Disney Concert Hall. WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home