Saturday, October 15, 2005

Where does it all go?

Every weekend I end up spending a day running errands and catching up on life. Somewhere along the way large amounts of money disappear and I get to the end of the day with the feeling I spent a lot and bought nothing. How does that work exactly? Let's see:

* Gas - $35
* 1 more ball of yarn for project that is already 75% complete - $7
* Laptop case for GIGANTOR laptop - $45

Oh yeah, I got an Inspiron 9300 courtesy of work. Well it's on long-term loan. That sucker is so friggen' big it needed a bag with it's own zip code. Fry's to the rescue!

In other news SC pulled it out and overtook the Fighting Irish 34 to 31 in the last 7 seconds of the game. That's what I call some exciting football. Undefeated 28 and 0. Let's do a three-peat folks!

Back tomorrow for the movie beat and a quick goodbye message before we head off to Palm Springs Paradise for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home