Friday, October 14, 2005

Happy Friday!

It is Friday, glorious Friday and despite a packed calendar at work, I am happy to report that today is the 2nd Annual Chili Cookoff at work and the building smells AMAZING.

Not much on tap for the weekend - the usual movies, knitting, and LOTS of homework. Then retreat in Palm Springs for a couple days next week. Would be great except I'm the organizer and POC so I'm in for a world of hurt. Keep thinking swimming pools and resort accomodations.

In other news, I inherited a beautiful Dell Inspiron yesterday. Don't ask me what model or what features cause I haven't figured out yet, but I'm now outfitted with style at work. (Still prefer my Mac at home though because of all those nasty Windows/MS Viruses!)

I leave you with the following word of the day (which bears no relation to my current position despite my active posting):

sinecure
noun:
An office or position that requires or involves little or no responsibility, work, or active service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home