Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A book review...

Well I review movies, so I might as well review books I squeeze in between studies, knitting, DVDs and that little thing called work.

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
I started this on Friday evening about 6pm, and except for a brief break, finished about 2am. Yes, it was that riveting and that exciting. I COULD NOT put it down. The best part about it is that it is grounded loosely in facts. Yes it is a fictional account, but there are enough real details about pieces of artwork or symbols or historical groups that the whole thing just sucks you in. I can't say anymore, because I cannot give anything away, but you must read this book.

And while you're at it, then read the sequel, The Da Vinci Code, which is going to be a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home