Monday, October 03, 2005

Too much TV

For a graduate student, I seem to be watching staggering amounts of television. Well ok, I don't watch it in regular time, I watch on DVR so that I can skip the commercials, thereby saving myself time. As we always say in my family, the more you watch, THE MORE you save!

So here's what I'm tuning into this fall...

1. Gilmore Girls - my only teenybopper WB guilty pleasure
2. House - gotta love Hugh Laurie, 'cause he's such a bastard
3. CSIs - The original is my favorite, but I tune in for Miami and NY too!
4. The West Wing - my old standby and new with Jimmy Smits!
5. Alias - I'm not sure how I'm liking this so far. *spoiler alert* What the hell did they do to Vaughn?
6. Without a Trace - I got hooked midway though last season. Anthony LaPaglia is great!

New shows:
7. Inconceivable - I love Ming Na and the show just might be ok
8. Grey's Anatomy - Sandra Oh is fabulous - I'm Netflixing season one to catch up
9. E-Ring - if you can get beyond Benjamin Bratt's ears (and boy do they stick out) it's a great show.

Now, that right there is 11 hours of TV a week, beyond what I devote to my Netflix on the weekend and the crappy TV I watch when nothing else is on and the DVR is empty.

And that my friends, is really sort of sad. If you hear a huge sucking sound, it's just the TV sucking my brain out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home