Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Nothing Interesting to Post.

Not today folks. I'm spending my time running between offices going "So and so said this" and then running back responding "Well so and so said this". This is not a very fun game, especially when it involves high heels.

One of my colleagues got engaged this weekend, but refuses to talk about it with the rest of us. I don't understand - when I get engaged I'm going to be bouncing off the walls with glee.

I wish I had the life of my boss's barber. He works Tues-Thurs 11:30am-4pm. I don't know how anyone makes a living like that, but I could sure use those hours.

Is it bad that I'm so apathetic about my class...wait apathy isn't the word...I so dread my class tonight (because it moves like molasses) that I am contemplating staying at work till normal time, JUST so I can be late to class and miss the first half hour (never mind it's just a recap of the last class)?

Like I said, nothing interesting to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home