Monday, September 26, 2005

"Monday, Monday, Can't trust that day"


The Blues
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.

Every other day,
every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time
- The Mamas & The Papas


Oh yes, Monday has returned with a vengeance. Actually the bosses are away today so things are quiet. I've already finished most of my chores this morning, so now I'm just counting down until the end of the day.

DVD's for the weekend: Six Feet Under, Season 4. I have to say, I can see why Season 5 was slated to be the last. Don't get me wrong, I really love the show, but I can see where things are taking a turn for the worse. Season 4 is pretty much about everyone acting on their impulses and destroying everything they've worked so hard to build. Hard to find that inspiring behavior. That said, Lauren Ambrose is amazing in Season 4, and her interaction with Mena Suvari is incredibly well done. Not a fan of the whole James Cromwell segment. Thoughts?

PS Oh and Blogger seems to be broken. No prob Bob, I'll just sit on my ass and wait to be able to post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home