Friday, July 22, 2005

What's a girl to do.

I've been sitting here drinking caffeine all day at an alarming rate, wondering how I can be so tired when my new job starts later than my old job, and my commute is shorter. This HAS to translate to more sleep.

Then I remember.

My erstwhile neighbor high-tailed it out of town around Wednesday without turning off his beep-beepy alarm. It goes off every morning from some 6-ish hour to some 7-ish hour. After two mornings of being awake and cranky, and 2 calls to the landlord that did not result in him or her busting down the door and turning it off, I pulled out the big guns. I rescued the earplugs I was forced to wear when dating the ex (that man could snore like an elephant - do elephant snore?) and then buried my head under my pillow. Although this seems to block out the unwanted noise it has the side effect of making me miss my OWN alarm. Drat.

P.S. This neighbor better watch his back. There's going to be some serious voodoo doll action if the alarm goes off tomorrow (Saturday morning) before 10. Saturday mornings are sacred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home