Sunday, July 17, 2005

10 Semi-secrets of Me

Ok, well they're not secrets anymore if I post them here, but 10 things you might not guess:

1. I'm not as picky an eater as most people think - there are actually very few things I will not eat. (Just a bunch I can take or leave.)
2. Sometimes, I secretly think I belong on TLC's What Not To Wear.
3. Horror movies scare the crap out of me. I can't sit through them without wanting to throw up, and I usually have nightmares for weeks after.
4. My last 3 serious boyfriends all married the next girl they met.
5. My current boyfriend hates it when I mention that fact, but it's a pattern that makes me a bit insecure about my own future.
6. I'm a country music fan. I haven't found any other type of music where the songs can make me laugh and cry and everything in between.
7. I'm very easy going until I snap - then I have a mean streak I'm not proud of.
8. I can only fall asleep if the room is cold and I can snuggle under blankets. If the room is hot, I can't sleep at all.
9. I knit like crazy because it's a way to dispel my nervous energy and anxiety.
10. I don't like wine and I hate beer. Give me the hard liquor and I'm happy. (But I've never been drunk!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home