Friday, June 10, 2005

The week in review...

TGIF! And oh what a week it has been. Just a bit of a recap (in no particular order):


  • Obi Wan Ginobili, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan carry the Spurs to win Game 1 of the 2005 NBA Finals against the Detroit Pistons.
  • The Michael Jackson trial has gone to the jury... it's anybody's guess how this one will turn out. Security standing by.
  • Russell Crowe throws a hotel phone in the general direction of the concierge. Classy, really classy.
  • In another name-morphing extravanganza Brangelina promote Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
  • Not national news, but things for me look promising on the job front. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll have good news to report soon.
  • It's midterms already dammit! Where is the summer going? Not to mention - I need a vacation!
  • I saw a great movie last night, Kissing Jessica Stein. It was really sweet, charming, funny and well done. I would highly recommend it.
  • I finished Wes's blanket! (at 1am this morning) Pictures to come soon.

That's all the news that's fit to print!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home