Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Pleasant Surprise

Well the world is full of pleasant surprises, and this weekend has held a few in store for me.

1. On Friday, my re-issued tax refund check arrived. Thanks to my educational deductions I got over $2K back. That's a pretty sweet surprise.

2. Today I was pleasantly surprised by excellent customer service. For anyone with a Toyota, or thinking about purchasing one, I would heartily recommend Miller Toyota in Culver City. I took my Rav4 in for its 30k service today and was treated like royalty. The service manager not only charged me the "Saturday special" that was $40 off the regular price, but arranged for a free loaner car for the entire day - I wasn't even responsible for gas used! Picking up the rental car was easy, and dropoff was even easier. My service manager greeted me with a smile and by first name when I returned, and thanked me more than once for my business. I can think of a lot of places that could learn a good lesson from Miller Toyota, including their nasty counterparts in Marina del Rey. If you end up over there, ask for Ken Moore in the service department!

Other than that, watching DVDs, knitting furiously, cleaning a bit and doing lots of homework. Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home