Monday, December 03, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!


So for the last few nights it's been getting into the 40's in Los Angeles. (Ignore the fact that tomorrow it is supposed to be 80 degrees, we're back to rain and the 50's and 40's this weekend - what is this, the Midwest?) I digress... for Christmas and Channukah I wanted to whip up a little something for my l'il sis and my former roomie so I tried Calorimetry from Knitty. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the one I gave my sis, and it's especially sad because I used a rockin' button to finish it. Maybe she'll send me a pic of her wearing it (hint, hint) and I'll be able to share. I did, however, crank out two more of these. The green and lavender one is the roomie's and the pink/purple one is for me. I figure I'm moving to someplace freezing, I might as well have a good headband that covers my ears! More pictures when I find buttons.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home