Monday, October 29, 2007

A sick day is good for something.

That something is knitting. I present Jaywalkers Part Deux (with feet and without for Blenda):



The Specs

The Pattern: Grumperina's Jaywalkers - LOVE the pattern. Simple yet better than straight stockinette. And perfect for self striping yarn. Which brings me to...

The String: Lang Jawoll Sportweight Jacquard in colorway 0158. I love the colors in this yarn, but I must admit, I'm not so much of a fan of the self striping yarns. It was ok for this pattern, but I like to knit more in the way of lace and pattern. HOWEVER, it was perfect for a new technique I wanted to try. And we get to....

The Sticks: I used my Addi Laceweight 2, 40" for this one so that I could try out the Magic Loop: Two Socks on a Circular method. It was a little confusing and tangled at first, but I loved it and can't wait to do it again. Just have to remind myself that I'm doing two at once, so that's why it the progress is a bit slower!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

I am jealous that you finished a pair of jaywalkers.
I have been meaning to start a pair.


Was it good? Are they awesome? Should I be this jealous that I don't have a pair?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home