Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Weeked Update

This weekend FLEW by. There certainly wasn't a lack of things to do.


Friday night started off with a bang as I got dismissed early from work and headed over to the LYS for Bad Girls Knitting Night: The Halloween Edition. We had wine, popcorn, candy and knitting! I worked on my Jaywalker socks on the magic loop (almost done) and the men's golf shirt I'm working on for the store (not even close to done). Other knitting this weekend included my first 8 squares for the San Diego Wild Fire project. I'm mailing them off first thing tomorrow morning to become blankets. (and starting on my second set of 8 for this week....)

Saturday morning (well ok noon!) I met up with some friends to celebrate my coworker's birthday. (Happy 29th again Miss J!) We had lunch at Canter's Deli and then headed over to the El Capitan theatre for Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-d. What a great afternoon!

Then I raced home to do a quick change and head off for an evening of fun. A while ago Blenda from Oz and I took some pole dancing classes. Well last night was a Pole-o-ween adventure. We dressed up and headed over to Harvelle's for some drinks and a little pole time. Then we boarded a party bus and headed out for to see some strip clubs and pole dancers. Around 11pm we went back to Harvelle's and partied with an awesome jazz and blues band. A few pics are attached here. Let's just say that this is the NOT safe for work costume.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home