Monday, September 10, 2007

Things I might hate myself for in the morning.


1. I REALLY want a pair of crocs.

They are the ugliest shoes I may ever have seen. They are plastic. And they are SO comfortable.

I tried on a co-workers last week and I may be hooked. And look at the cute Mary Jane's that will show off all my beautiful knitted socks. AND they are antibacterial so if you have sweaty feet, and I do (oh the romance!), your shoes won't smell.

BUT, I might have to shoot myself... a little.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyndilou :) said...

Oh, I have the love of the Crocs Maryjanes -- they are not as clunky as regular clogs. I've had a couple pair for almost a year now, and they don't smell at all even though I never wear socks. They are great for walking and also great when you are at a waterpark or walking in a river. I love love love my Crocs. Have I mentioned that I love them? :D

7:32 PM  
Blogger JayJay said...

How funny, I was just looking at these and thinking, "how can I actually do this to my sense of fashion?" Sometimes comfort really is a must, though.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Ambaa said...

I never wanted crocs until I just read your post. You make some excellent points. The showing off knitted socks is a pretty darn good reason to get them. The non-stink thing is a great reason too. Now I might have to think about getting some.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home