Monday, September 10, 2007

Pay it Forward


I found this on Twisted Knitster's blog a few weeks ago and eagerly signed up!

The idea is simple, based on the movie Pay it Forward. I will knit a gift for the first 3 people who sign up in the comments section or email me. Then those 3 people will "pay it forward" and make a crafty gift for three people who sign up with them! You don't have to be a knitter - just be creative and gift someone something crafty.

The nice thing about this is that there isn't really an official deadline. You sign up and I'll send you something in the next year. You have a year to create your own gifts. It's not intended to be a big gift - just a little handmade something to lift someone's spirits.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm here! The Twisted Knitster, the sweetheart that he is sent me your way.
I have already done my pay it forward.
Isn't it funny how sometimes over the most maundane things we can get tons of comments, yet with something like this I got several comments but few actually followed through with reposting it for themselves to do.
Makes me sad sometimes to see ppl not be so quick to do something nice.
Oh well.
Chin up!
Glad I found you either way. Bloglined your blog for regular readin'

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home