Thursday, April 05, 2007

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.


Well I had a post all written in my head about how angry I was at Levitz. Why you may ask? I still love my couch. I just don't love that the week between when I bought it and when it was delivered it was advertised on the web for $150 less than I paid. Or that this week it is still on sale for $100 less than I paid.

So I exercised my consumer voice. It took a lot of waiting on hold, and waiting for a few calls to be returned that weren't. But then I worked the power of the written word. And it succeeded! I am now authorized to receive a $150 refund. All I have to do is march myself back to the store and present my credit card, and they'll take care of it.

Not the easiest thing in the world, but it does save them from a rant. And I'd probably even buy there again... just not before I check the internet prices or ask if there are going to be any upcoming sales!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home