Saturday, March 03, 2007

A few creative goodies...


Well I finally seem to be recovering from whatever virus I had (lots of headaches, dizziness and a little fever) and I am steadily NOT looking forward to the approaching Monday. This week is going to bring lots of work stress, midterms, presentations and many other not so enjoyable things.


It will, however, also bring me one week closer to Wes' visit, and will bring the yearly Alzheimer's Association star-studded fundraiser so I guess it won't be all bad. Oh, and my mom's birthday (and I can finally post pictures of her present!).


While I've been down and out, I've been left alone with my tv and knitting (and crocheting). A few finished objects for you: a cute little red and purple hat for the Dulaan Project and Charity Blanket #5 - The Psychedelic Crocheted Granny Square.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home