Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things I don't Understand, aka What the KNIT is THAT?


There are many things that I don't understand, but the most recent one is the mystery that is Freeform Knitting and/or Crocheting. Essentially you work with different materials, patterns and colors and just keep building on an object until you have an "interesting" looking hodgepodge.



Now I'm all about placing weird objects together and looking for a variety of color and texture, but please tell me just when and where this is appropriate?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

That poor model looks like she is about to throw up from all the knitting horribleness!

Thank you for signing up to knit a square for Grandmother Purl! We are so excited to have so many people signed up. I can't wait to see all the squares come together!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home