Monday, August 07, 2006

Two Years (and a day...)


Two Years (and a day...)
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Because of the trip this weekend, and unforeseen problems coming home (to be discussed at length in a forthcoming post, with pictures!), I didn't get to post about yesterday's big event, our 2 year anniversary.

Two years ago yesterday, I hopped on a plane to Las Vegas to meet the man I had been chatting with online for 7 years. Little did I know then that this was the man I would marry.

Two years plus one day ago we met. And two years plus two days from today we will be married, and will get to spend the rest of our lives together (in the same city no less!)

I love you Wes. You're my lover, my best friend, my soul mate and the best person I have ever known, and I am so lucky to have found you. Every day I'm thankful that you're a part of my life and I can't wait get to begin OUR life together.

Here's to 52 more years (and more) of happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home