Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Emmys, The Cable Guy and Email from Osama


My Life
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
A relaxing weekend in my new home with everything I need at my fingertips.

1. My computer and its lovely internet. Despite receiving an email from Osama Bin Laden this weekend (not the smartest move if you're trying to hide!) I enjoyed some email, some reading of blogs, and a few crossword and sudoku puzzles... not that I'm addicted or anything.

2. My couch. Same old couch with a brand new slipcover. She's wonderful to nap upon.

3. One of many pillows to guide me to the aforementioned nap.

4. Blankets a many in my favorite colors to keep me warm whilst I watch tv or sleep.

5. Current knitting project. Almost a finished object...stay tuned for a better pic soon!

6. Diet Coke. This one was actually a Black Cherry Vanilla one and I have to say, I'm enjoying it. Two thumbs (or knitting needles?) up.

7. My collection of remotes. I acquired DirecTV DVR this weekend, no thanks to the cable guy who was supposed to show up between 12 and 4pm and actually showed up at 10 minutes to 6. However, I now have DVR before the Fall season starts which my tv-addicted grad-student ass is loving. Also watched a few DVDs. Of note: Kingdom of Heaven was quite good.

7a. Stuffed bunny keeping me company.

8. My bookshelf filled with good books to read. A new book report will be coming soon!

Not pictured:

* Patio door open, allowing wonderful breezes to circulate.

* Souvenirs from the local yarn store. I was a good girl and just explored today. But I shall return Wednesday for knitting group and probably a bit of yarnage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home