Friday, June 16, 2006

Summer Reading Program Book 2.5: You Knew it All the Time


Getting to Yes
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
I don't count this in my reading program because it is not something I have been dying to read, nor did I actually choose to read it. (Ahh the life of a grad student!)

I did, however, read this book cover to cover today. I was most disheartened when I got to page 147 (out of 200) and read the following:

You knew it all the time.

There is probably nothing in this book which you did not already know at some level of your experience

Folks, that makes me feel like I wasted a whole day.

Anyhow, this is probably a good read for someone who hasn't done any readings on the process of negotiation. When served alongside piles and piles of negotiations readings, this little book ain't any different than what other people will tell you in more condensed versions in HBR articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home