Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Underwear Fairy


tinkerbell
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
I haven't always been into fairies - I probably owe my interest in them to Light, who is in love with all things fairy. In recent years, however, I have developed a growing affection for Tinkerbell.

I never imagined that I'd be the Underwear Fairy though. See my wonderful fiance keeps collecting free Pink Panty coupons from his school newspaper, giving me endless fun at Victoria's Secret. Apparently it has made me very popular at work too, as now I am the girl with the free panty coupons. I think the Underwear Fairy is much more glamourous though.

Unfortunately this "season's" supply has run out. Check back soon for more updates, and more coupons if Vicki's obliges us. (And if Wes is willing to be seen rifling through the Wildcat newspaper collecting panty coupons, an obvious confidence in his manhood.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home