Thursday, April 13, 2006

Well no DUH!

I realize that for most of you (especially those not judged clinically insane) the Limerick thing may be getting a bit old. Here at the office Limericks are in full swing though. We're debating publishing a book of limericks - I'm thinking it will have to be called: The Good, The Crude and The Disgusting.

The sad truth of it is, I have no great wisdom to share. Nor do I have funny stories that will keep you riveted. This week has been a whirlwind of activity and I'm still sure I must be behind on something. I'm actually looking forward to tonight so I can go home, eat my Passover leftovers, catch up on DVR and just knit to my heart's content.

I leave you, however, with this astounding piece of wisdom and evidentiary proof.

Every 10-year-old kid knows that...

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - It's a "factual reality" that beans make you break wind, says South Africa's advertising watchdog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home