Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Only in LA

(I'm going to start "Only in LA" as a series of things that could only be seen/heard in L.A.)

I was in Starbucks this morning getting the yummy Chai I've been craving when the woman in front of me ordered a peppermint mocha, double mocha, double peppermint, extra whipped cream. For PRINCESS. Yes you got it - they asked her what name to write and she said PRINCESS.

****UPDATE - Or in Limerick form if you would rather:

To Starbucks this morning I went
I knew not of such an event
The lady waiting in front of me
“Double peppermint mocha for Princess” said she
But we all know it was bitch that she meant.

2 Comments:

Blogger barista brat said...

loved your limerick!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I dunno. You hear weird stuff like that here. I was on the bus a while back and I heard a kid call up and cry to his mom that their maid hadn't come to clean up his apartment for a while: "I'm not going to clean up that pigsty myself". Maybe he was from L.A.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home