So much knitting, so little time!
There's entirely too much knitting and entirely too little time. Any suggestions on how one could find gainful employment through knitting, or that permitted knitting throughout the job would be most appreciated. So far I have in the queue:
* Best friend's wedding blanket.
* Co-worker's graduation socks.
* Another co-worker's wedding blanket.
* School friend getting married in December.
* Christmas presents.
* Long overdue housewarming blanket for friends who relocated 6 months ago already!
Anyone else pregnant, marrying or having anything huge, life-altering and meritorius of knitting goods going on? Don't hold back on me! My poor fingers can take it.
And all I want to do is knit but that pesky work and school seem to be getting in the way.
*settles down to look for 12 million more hours in the day*
P.S. The pic is the book I just bought. Aren't they ADORABLE? Eventually I will knit myself some Hoops and Yoyo!