Thursday, February 02, 2006

Eternally the optimist...


Emo_by_BeBz
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Of late, this site has more become a collection of odd articles and comments than a place where I do a lot of writing.

On one hand, I think this is great, and you all probably appreciate not having to skip over my ramblings.

On the other hand, I don't want the site to lose its personal warm fuzzy touch.

On the other hand (and yes that's three hands for those of you who are counting), my life is in a holding pattern right now. Working on finishing school, keeping sane at work while the rest of the world figures out what to do about the organization, and just waiting until my fiance can come live with me for good.

So enjoy the funny reads and I'll be writing more as there's news fit to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home