Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Let's all go to the movies!

Or stay home and watch DVD's. Regardless - here are the reviews.

* Crash - A masterfully done picture on racism in Los Angeles after 9/11. Not your typical movie - I would highly recommend this one.

* Ladder 49 - This was a decent flick, although I felt it was fairly predictable. A good evening's entertainment if nothing spectacular.

* A Lot Like Love - This was far and away the surprise winner of the set. I had expected it to be entertaining, but it was really cute and heartwarming. A great date movie!

* A Very Long Engagement - I love Audrey Tatou, and odd little French films, but this was a bit much for me. Perhaps it was the stylized retelling of the romance during World War I (complete with horrible conditions), but this one didn't do it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home