Friday, January 20, 2006

TFGIF.

Yes I meant that extra F. You can substitute in whatever friendly F expletive you like.

I have a few questions for my Friday afternoon. Feel free to chime in if you have the answers.

1. Why do the shortest weeks feel the most interminably long?

2. Why do professors persist in assigning homework for the first day of class, before they post the syllabus or hand out the course readers? INEVITABLY this means that for the first few weeks you're running behind.

3. Why when one exercises regularly and watches what one eats for TWO WHOLE WEEKS does the scale not budge even half a pound?

4. Why OH WHY did I teach my lovely fiance to play Literati like a Scrabble demon so that he soundly whoops my ass each and every time we play?

5. Why is it that no matter how I book my boss's flight, no matter how many times I ASK HIM when he wants to travel, he always changes the flights at least TWICE and it costs me money each time?

**EDITED FOR A FRIEND

6. WHY DOES A US GREEN CARD COST $11K?

These and other questions brought to you by the letter F. You may now resume your afternoon activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home