Thursday, October 27, 2005

Score one for the gamers.

This was passed on to me by a coworker.

21 October 2005: London. Peerclix, providers of free PSP’s at www.peerclixpsp.co.uk today announced that men who play with hand held games consoles make better lovers.

Dani, a model from Ultimate Models agency, last week said: "My boyfriend used to come with me to all my shoots to keep an eye on the photographers. I gave him a console to play on, and a couple of weeks later, I could really tell the difference in how handy he’d become between the sheets. I let all my girlfriends know and then told them they could get a free PSP so that have the same happy glow as me!"

Internet beauty Loli agreed: "Since my boyfriend started playing with his on the way to work in the morning he has got much better with his hands."

Her curvy friend Paige was equally as enthusiastic: "I can’t wait to get my man a free console to practice playing with buttons. It should build up the muscles in his fingers a treat, and I might even try it myself!"

A spokesperson for PeerClix said: "I am very glad that Peerclix is playing a part in keeping these ladies happy!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Hmm. Maybe I should flip on the Dreamcast and start playing Resident Evil again. Who has time for Herr der Ringe when I could be gaming my way to being a better lover?

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home