Sunday, September 18, 2005

The movie reviews...

Amidst panic attacks re: electronic equipment and money (the DVD/DVR situation is still not happy, the DVD/CD drive in my laptop seems to have gone kaput, and everything costs MORE MOOLAH) I happened to watch a few movies. (Yes before the DVD drive went kaput.)

Not worth the time: The Pacifier. I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't know it was going to be that bad. Vin Diesel is an eyeful, especially in the post-shower scene, but it's not worth the pain of sitting through the rest of the movie. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Five stars: Bride and Prejudice, Bollywood's musical take on the Austen classic. It was creative, well done and a beautiful tableau of colors and Indian music. This one rocked my Friday night.

Still enjoying: Yup you guess it, the DVD quit midstream. But am enjoying the 4th season of Six Feet Under immensely - even if I do know how the finale ended the entire series. Will continue watching after I beat electronic equipment soundly.

Catch ya on the flip side of Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home