Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Bloginality!

My Bloginality is ESTJ!!!

I knew this because this is what I spent most of my communications class developing. Now what is an ESTJ?

As an ESTJ, your personality is Extrovert, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging. As an ESTJ, you are Extraverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging. This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Thinking with Introverted Sensing.

This is defined as a SJ personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Guardian (Security Seeking) type, and more specifically the Supervisors.

As a weblogger, you may fufill responsiblities as a leader in group weblogs. If you are really interested in blogging, you'll follow it through and post regularly. Because you appreciate social order, you may be likely to take on a responsibility just to keep a project going.

Famous ESTJs:

U.S. Presidents:
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
William Henry "Tippecanoe" Harrison
Franklin Pierce
Grover Cleveland
Harry S. Truman
Lyndon B. Johnson

Others:
John D. Rockefeller
Bette Davis
Sam Walton, owner and founder of WalMart stores

Fictional:
Lucy (Charles Schultz's Peanuts character)
Mrs. Harbottle (Herriott, All Creatures Great and Small)

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure I enjoy all the comparisons. We all know Sam Walton was CRAZY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home