Sunday, August 21, 2005

Alert the Amphibious Squadron.

A phrase that is not uttered nearly often enough.

Kind of reminds me of the time I was driving through the Texas panhandle, only dirt, dust and tumbleweeds in sight and I was passed by a truck that said "Caution: Amphibious Material Storage".

The weekend was interesting, but a long weekend with three days of school. We did conclude at noon or so today, however, so I managed to do lunch with my teammates and then catch a much-anticipated nap. Strange dreams though...working too hard will breed that.

So back to work tomorrow, and back to school Tuesday. This semester we'll be enjoying Business Law and Information Systems Strategy. Oh yeah, and figuring out what to do with the rest of my life.

See ya on the flip side.

*Title is a quote from Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Angelina Jolie and the special effects rock my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home