Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Politics - The Great Divide

I realize that by airing my political views I'm sure to offend all and befriend none. But these are a few of the issues that drive me crazy nowadays.

1. I'm going to mass produce bumper stickers that read the following:

"America has gone amok in the Bush with Dick"

2. Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice

Your body, your choice. My body, my choice. 'Nuff said.

3. Banning Gay Marriage

The Kansas legislature seems to be making a move to ban gay marriage, and there are still rumors about a Constitutional Amendment. I'm sorry... can someone please tell me where in the Constitution it says "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others"?

4. Ahhhhhhnold.

The Governator's progress report looks good. This is puzzling for several reasons.

* When elected he reversed the car registration rate hike. Now he wants to tax us per mile driven?
* He promised to balance the budget. Where oh where is California's balanced budget? Arnie's one time deals are running out and California is facing another year in the red.

Hasta la pasta baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home