Monday, May 14, 2007

Life after Graduation

Given that it has been less than 72 hours, but it's pretty much the same as before. I do get to skip school and homework tonight and head home to chill with my sweetie, but I don't feel different now that I'm a graduate. There's also still the looming question of WHAT NEXT and I've got to resume that job search thing to get myself out of my current position (where I'm pretty much stymied).

I'm also still recovering from the full weekend, the hike (my legs are SORE!), and just the general flurry of the past few weeks. Luckily today is a fairly easy day, so I'm just getting busy work done at work and ticking things off my to do list.

More interesting news when I hear some!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Schawbel said...

If you need advice or help in this area, my blog deals with Personal Branding, which could help you find a job.

Dan Schawbel
Personal Branding Spokesman
www.personalbrandingblog.com

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home