Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mama's got a brand new bag.

Today was anti-Superbowl Sunday knitting party at the yarn store. I went in for several hours to eat snacks, knit and enjoy the company of other like minded knitividuals.



I came home looking to clean up a little, particularly some old projects. I pulled out my brand new sewing machine, and fired it up for a little brief domesticity. A sewing goddess I am not, but I can do a decent job with a purse lining.



I give you, my brand new stripey bag.

Pattern: My own.
Yarn: Cascade 220, double stranded, 2 skeins of each color
Handles: Silver wooden ones from the yarn store.
Lining: Crazy tropical print from years ago, manufactured by a textile company my grandfather worked for.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home