Sunday, November 19, 2006

Itty Bitty Wittle Baby Hat


Today was a movie day. My sister got into town this weekend for Thanksgiving, and today we went to the movies with Knitmeister S. We saw Stranger than Fiction which was fabulous. Emma Thompson, Will Ferrell and Maggie Gyllenhall were great, and the movie was alternately hysterical and touching.

Then sis and I ran a few errands (talked her into a skein of yummy yarn to make a hat) and came home to knit and chat. We pay-per-viewed The Breakup to go with our Thai food. I have to say that I wasn't really prepared for this movie. It was really hard to watch - some horrific fights and ultimately a sort of sad ending. I thought Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were good in it, but it was more of a downer than I'd expected.

Finally tonight I finished some work on a school project and popped in A Prairie Home Companion for a few chuckles. Almost time for bed and then we get to do it all again (tomorrow being Monday... blech!)

At least it's a short week with lots of great food and, even better, my honey gets here on Tuesday night!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home